My Favorite Country Song Titles
- If Fingerprints Showed Up On Skin, Wonder Whose I'd Find On You
- I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
- If Whiskey Were A Woman I'd Be Married For Sure
- Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye
- (Pardon Me) I've Got Someone To Kill
- I Got In At 2 With A 10 And Woke Up At 10 With A 2
- If The Jukebox Took Teardrops I'd Cry All Night Long
- I Don't Know Whether To Come Home Or Go Crazy
- Her Body Couldn't Keep You Off My Mind
- Her Cheatin' Heart Made A Drunken Fool Out Of Me
- Out Of My Head And Back In My Bed
- You're A Cross I Can't Bear
- It Don't Feel Like Sinnin' To Me
- I'm Gettin' Gray From Being Blue
- I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
- You Hurt The Love Right Out Of Me
- Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
- Heaven's Just A Sin Away
- She Made Toothpicks Out Of The Timber Of My Heart
- Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In The Bed
- You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
- Guess My Eyes Were Bigger Than My Heart
- It Ain't Love But It Ain't Bad
- I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart
- She Feels Like A New Man Tonight
- I May Be Used (But Baby I Ain't Used Up)
- I'm The Only Hell Mama Ever Raised
- If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me Her Memory Will
- Velcro Arms, Teflon Heart
- If You Can't Feel It (It Ain't There)
- Touch Me With More Than Your Hands
- I've Got The Hungries For Your Love And I'm Waiting In Your Welfare Line
- The Last Word In Lonesome Is "Me"
- Do You Love As Good As You Look
- I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonite
- When We Get Back To the Farm (That's When We Really Go To Town)
- My Shoes Keep Walkin' Back to You
- You Stuck My Heart In a Old Tin Can and Shot It Off a Log
- And There Was Grandma, Swingin' on the Outhouse Door, Without a Shirt On
- How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away?
- sample lyrics: I keep on seeing you, day after day.
- You never leave here, you always stay and stay,
- How can I miss you when you won't go away?
- Why Do You Believe Me When I Tell You that I Love You When You Know I've
Been a Liar All My Life?
- He's Been Drunk Since His Wife's Gone Punk
1. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits
2. Thou shalt not eat thy Grits with a spoon
3. Thou shalt not eat Cream of Wheat and call it Grits for this is blasphemy
4. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors Grits
5. Thou shalt only use Salt, Butter and Cheese as toppings for thy Grits.
6. Thou shalt not eat Instant Grits
7. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits
8. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits.
9. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits.
10. Thou shalt not put sugar on thy Grits either.