This test really can't be cheated on... either you know the
answers or you don't. Yankees may score a 2 or 3, whereas the
natives typically score around 20+. If you score over 50, you should
be living in a trailer park with the Trans Am up on blocks.
Contributed by Nancy, visit her Bubblicious
Score 3 points per correct answer. You're
given 1 point to start.
Answers follow below, so don't peek.....
- How many Vienna Sausages are in a can?
- What was the number and color of Richard Petty's cars?
- Bill Dance is good at what?
- What university does Bill Dance root for?
- Where did Herschel Walker play (college) football?
- After boiling peanuts for an hour you have what?
- In cubic inches, how big is the smallest 1966 GM small-block
- A Cajun is likely to speak what furrin' language?
- What is a chigger?
- What is scrapple?
- Where is "The Redneck Riviera"?
- What's that fuzzy stuff hanging off the oak trees?
- What follows logically? Johnson,
- What's the common name for a bowfin?
- If you mated a heifer and a steer, what would you get?
- Who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"?
- What are grits made out of?
- Who was nicknamed "The Bear"
- Why is the Blue Ridge blue?
- What did The Baldwin Sisters make?
- Who was Andy Taylor's love interest?
- What are the radio station call letters that carries
"The Grand Ol' Opry"?
- Where would you find Vidalia County?
- What sport requires 3 legs and a rope?
- What instrument did Bill Monroe play? (typically)
- How many strings on a banjo? (two possible answers)
- When you argue with a fool, what is he doing?
- What is a scuppernong?
- Do you want the goats to get into the kudzu?
- Why do you want to eat "high on the hog"?
- What color is a John Deere?
- What do you call the offspring of a mule?
- What will you harvest when you plant "shade"?
- 43, red and blue
- University of Tennessee
- University of Georgia
- Hard peanuts
- A red bug (small parasite)
- A sausage-like loaf made out of pig parts
- Panama City, FL
- Spanish moss
- Nothing. A steer has been castrated.
- Hank Williams
- Paul Bryant
- Because of the pollen
- "The Recipe"
- Calf roping
- The same thing
- A wild grape
- Because that's where the better cuts of meat are. Rich folks
live high on the hog.
- Another trick animal husbandry question. Mules are